The Orthotic Prosthetic Group of America and POINT Health Centers of America recently announced the 2015 recipients of the Freedom Award.
The Orthotic Prosthetic Group of America and POINT designated 15 of their member O&P practices as recipients of the award, which honors practices that provide exceptional O&P care for military personnel, according to a press release.
The honorees are as follows:
- Abilities Unlimited Inc., Colorado Springs, Colo.;
- Great Steps Orthotic & Prosthetic Solutions, Sartell, Minn.;
- Limb Lab, Rochester, Minn.;
- Treasure Coast P&O Services Inc., Vero Beach, Fla.;
- Clark & Associates Prosthetics and Orthotics, Waterloo, Iowa;
- The Brace Shop Inc., Baltimore;
- Georgia Prosthetics Inc., Atlanta;
- Prosthetics Care Facility of Virginia, Leesburg, Va.;
- Body in Motion Sports & Orthopaedics Inc., Toms River, N.J.;
- Central Brace & Limb Co., Indianapolis;
- Foot Solutions Inc., Atlanta;
- Ray Tegerstrand’s Orthopedic Appliance, Redding, Calif.;
- Orthotic Prosthetic Specialists, Munster, Ind.;
- Springer Prosthetic & Orthotic Services Inc., Lansing, Mich.; and
- St. Petersburg Limb & Brace, St. Petersburg, Fla.