The Orthotic & Prosthetic Activities Foundation (OPAF) is sponsoring wheelchair and amputee tennis clinics across the Carolinas from June 10-14.
The clinics will feature Karin Korb, Paralympic wheelchair tennis player and coach. Clinics are free and are open to anyone with a physical challenge. Schedule is as follows:
- June 10: Rock Hill Tennis Center, Rock Hill, S.C., 4-6 pm
- June 11: Kroc Tennis Center, Greenville, S.C., 4-6 pm
- June 12: Hester Park in Greensboro, N.C., 6:30 to 8:30 pm
- June 13: Cary Tennis Center in Cary, N.C., 4-6 pm
- June 14: Arnette Park in Fayetteville, N.C., 10 am to 12 noon
These events are sponsored in partnership with Bridge II Sports, United States Tennis Association (USTA) North Carolina and USTA South Carolina.